Monday, March 05, 2007

5th mth

been procrastinating abt tis for a long time coz things between us wasn't so smooth everytime i felt like blogging. which resulted in a 3 day delay of the events on 2nd of mar. hahaha.. but all is alright already ba.

ppl who r close to me will already noe tt zest n i hv been together for a grand total of 5 mths n 3 days le. yippee!! tis is proof tt my short attn span is getting tt little bit longer coz i'm still madly into him. yup yup.. =D

n some may react adversely to the fact tt i spent more than 3/4 of tt special day in sch, meeting up with the spse ppl for saxo. zzzz... oh well, i am holding an exco position already. so tt comes with responsibilites. even if it means sacrificing my special day to be holed up in the clubhouse doing signboards n doodling on t-shirts. =(



frm left: peter, guowei, darren, william, afiq, zest

the shirt spells out I-PLUS, the polytechnic alliance we r part of.. then tis t-shirt jumbling game is jessica n my booth tis coming sat.. cool rite? hehe.

we managed to do a rough trial of all the saxo games, timed them n make sure the instructions turned out acceptable... actually, i tink liang ying n guo wei's grp put in alot of effort. so style lah.. printed cue cards!! gosh!

aft the meeting, his original plan was to go cine to take my long-awaited neoprint then go newton eat hawker food for dinner. hahaha.. no choice, we just bought mrt concession passes so must use.. in the end coz ben xiao jie hv craving for salmon sashimi, the doting bf brought me to raffles place for sakae dinner buffet! hehe..

n sadly bcoz of the overwhelming yusheng demand, salmon sashimi was not available. *sulks* anyway, we ate alot alot.. broke my own personal record n samples new stuff tt i usually dun dare to try out. but horror upon horrors, i found out other ppl got sashimi except me. so i got the bf to make a fuss n they waived our green tea charges. hahaha..

aft tt, we made our way down to cine for my neoprints n i saw tt guy frm damai - whose name i forgot but i knew i used to hv a crush on him - lol! n he held opened the damn heavy glass doors for me n i tink he stopped n looked at me for awhile. omg!! i got recognised! dotz..



anyway, neoprints were gd. coz its glittery although my hair sucked n we didn't hv sufficient time to deco. hahaha.. nxt, we rushed around looking for jess's last min bdae present before heading hm to meet curfew. =(

tis mth had no testimonials whatsoever. he merely pre-sent an sms tt said something like "i bet ur talking to me now, etc etc." just so tt i wun complain tt every mth is i wish him first. hahaha.. i hope gd times like these wun ever end. *cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home